About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to Life!


It's been a while since I've written anything. I had a baby girl on April 4th and for the first 5-6 weeks she was very colicky. There are very few things that are worse than a baby crying all night however everything is much better now and she's a doll! She's only 4 months and sleeps through the night so couldn't ask for much more.

As a way to jump start my business NYCchic.com is a sponsor for Austin's very first Fashion Week which will take place August 16-20. The handbags from NYCchic.com will be featured in the show and we will also have a booth so people can purchase handbags as well. Looking forward to seeing all the new and up and coming designers from Texas.




0 comments:

Post a Comment