About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Great Fall pieces from J. Crew






Last weekend I went to J. Crew to use a gift card I got from my mom for my birthday. The gift card was $150 but man did I spend way more than that. I just fell in love with all the bold colors they had on display right as you walked in the door. I love the royal blue leather gloves, the gorgeous sleek tan leather clutches and the beautiful heels in colors like, deep pink, royal blue, and nude to name a few. I resisted my temptation to buy yet another bag so I purchased the pink pumps and then started picking up pieces to go with the shoes. I love the red silky sleeveless top paired with the high-waisted skinny jeans. The shoes also look great with the navy silk skirt and the red sleeveless top. I also almost got the green silky long sleeve top as I think it would look great with skinny jeans or even the cute capri pants J. Crew has in a variety of colors.

What J. Crew pieces do you love?

0 comments:

Post a Comment