About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Monday, February 13, 2012

A great review by Mom Trends of NYC

Check out this great review by Momtrends, a great blog for NYC moms.

Now, this is an APP that is right up our alley. Designed by Shereen Koshnoodi, a mom of two (with another on the way), the innovative NYC Sample Sale APP for the iPhone that notifies users of any sample sales within one mile of their location.

I took this app for a test spin, or rather a test swipe, and I loved how
I could receive detailed information about dozens of sample sales in NYC while I was walking around the city. I simply plugged in my information and I was alerted of nearby sales from brands like Jacadi, Okaidi, Goat-milk, Diane Von Furstenburg, Theory and Tory Burch. I LOVED the convenience of this feature that enabled me to locate sales without doing research – everything was instantly in my phone! This included the address of the sale, what items were on sale, a description of the sale and the date/time of the sale as well as the ability to map it. This is fantastic for moms who don’t have the time to search but still want the deals – and some sales that have merchandise that is 80% off!

Through the app, you can see where the sales are via a map. It also categorizes sales by the brand, day and neighborhood. The app also includes a fashion news tab and a chic info tab so that you can maximize both your time and ability to save.

Download NYC SampleSales Here





0 comments:

Post a Comment