About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Love Love Love this Bracelet!

Another great piece from the Chrissy L Jewelry Line that can be great for working moms or any mom that wants to quickly dress up an outfit. Pair this bangle with a dress, as seen on Holly Madison, to create an even more elegant look or dress up a "day look" and pair it with skinny jeans and flats.

Once again we see a celebrity wearing a Chrissy L piece. See Holly Madison wearing the black version of the Glamourpuss Bracelet at an event in Las Vegas.




To purchase the bracelet please click below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment