About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Great Place for kids....

Wow my 3rd blog entry in one day...I'm on a role. Just goes to show you how a good night's sleep will go a long way.

My friend Joanna said that I should write about the places we go on the weekends with the kids and inform others about how kid-friendly NYC is. Bloomberg has really improved the city and has made it much greener, greatly improved all the parks, and has made NYC incredibly family friendly. So from now on I will try and write a little bit about all the places we visit in the city.

Anyway as some of you may or may not know we live in Jersey city, NJ or as I like to refer to it "5 minutes outside of NYC" and we bundle the kids up and drive to the city almost ever Saturday and Sunday. This past weekend we went to a French bistro type restaurant in Tribeca and to our surprise the restaurant has a magician for kids ever Saturday and Sunday from 12-2. Lukie and Adriana just loved it and the magician came to our table and made funny little animal shapes out of balloons. The food is OK and is the typical brunch menu eggs benedict, pancakes, 2 eggs any style etc. but they do have a brunch pre-fix for $19.95 which includes an entree and fresh orange juice, mimosa, bellini, or bloody Mary. They also have a kid's menu which isn't that bad. Lukie got organic chicken fingers and french fries and of course he only ate the french fries!

We just might head back there this weekend.....

Cercle Rouge
241 W Broadway
(between Beach St & Moore St)
(212) 226-6252


0 comments:

Post a Comment