About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Home Sweet Home!




Hey Ya'll!

First off I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Hope your 2011 has started off on the right foot. My new year's resolution is for my husband and I to try and go out at least once a month starting this weekend!!! The sleep training has gotten a lot better and Lukie is now sleeping through the night and Adriana, well fuhgeddaboudit, she has been sleeping so well I can't even remember the last time she woke up in the middle of the night. Lukie still wakes up very early like 5 AM but hopefully he will eventually sleep until 6 AM or later soon.
Since they go to bed fairly early we can tuck them in and go out with out them even knowing. How great is that?!

If you live in the New York City area and would like to use the Sleep Dr. I used please let me know. She helped us out a lot and she's there to guide you through the training via phone or email.

Now getting back to why I titled this blog Entry as "home sweet home".... we went to Madrid, Spain to see my in laws over the holidays, left December 21st and came back December 29th. This time we only went for a week and this trip was so much better than when we went to Spain in September. Lukie and Adriana slept and ate so much better while in Spain and I also ate very well while visiting! I stuffed my face with enough of Spain's famed JAMON JABUGO to last me until we go back in August. We received one of the best christmas gifts ever from my sisters in laws-a lunch at one of Madrid's great restaurants called Diverxo. The menu was a mix of Mediterranean cuisine and Asian and everything was amazing down to the beer I ordered! I totally recommend trying this restauarant if you are ever in Madrid.
We had an amazing time and my in-laws are great but as
Dorothy once stated "there's no place like home!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment