About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ADAM & Glamourpuss Bracelet.....






For my birthday back in October my sister gave me a gift certificate to ADAM (Adam Lippes) and at the time I had never heard of the designer but soon fell in love with the clothes. A few months ago I bought a beautiful ADAM dress from www.THEOUTNET.com for only $100 which normally retails at $250. It's a great grey metallic tweed dress designed in a polished sheath silhouette, with a deep v-neck, pockets, a defined waistband and pleated skirt. This style of dress is flattering on almost any body type.

To add some PIZAZZ to this dress try Chrissy L's Glamourpuss Bracelet in Turquoise for $187 it's an easy way to add some color to any outfit. Glamourpuss Bracelet by Chrissy L was also featured in Australia Cosmopolitan Magazine and worn by Holly Madison at an event in Las Vegas.



0 comments:

Post a Comment