About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Monday, March 7, 2011

New Spring Looks By ZARA





I have been married for 9 years to a Spaniard so I have consequently been shopping at ZARA for 9 years. Over the years the designs and selection has grown tremendously and although the prices have gone up a bit after the Spanish currency switched from the Peseta to the Euro the prices are still very reasonable. I have never bought anything from ZARA here in NYC because I always associate ZARA with Spain, but now that the exchange rate with the Euro is so high it's probably cheaper now to buy in the USA! I was just at ZARA yesterday while shopping in NYC and I saw these great $40 pair of yellow jeans and at only $40 it's a great and inexpensive fun way to brighten up your wardrobe for the spring and summer. Pair with a cute navy and white tank or just a white tank and timeless gold Jack Rogers Sandals. SO CUTE!

In addition to the yellow jeans I also saw the cutest red skirt with pink & white stripes which was paired with a light airy sleeveless pink top with ruffles down the middle. The skirt was only $40 and the top was equally affordable at around $39. I am still thinking about it and just might go back and get it.

Check out some of the new spring looks from ZARA.



0 comments:

Post a Comment