About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Proenza Schouler PS1....




Proenza Schouler has come out with a new green version of their very popular PS1 satchel bag and I don't know I just don't get the hype about this bag. The color is cool but a satchel for $1,595? I have a friend that works in the handbag department at Barneys and she was telling these bags sell like hot cakes! I know the story of the 2 guys is pretty cool; they were students at Parsons and their final senior thesis turned out to be their first collection and was eventually bought by Barney's New York and their designs are now sold in over 100 exclusive retailers like Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Harvey Nichols. I mean that's a designer's dream and doesn't happen to very many people. Oh and in case you were wonder where they got the name from "Proenza Schouler" is their mothers' maiden names.


So what do you think? Is it worth the hype and money?

0 comments:

Post a Comment