About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Rachel Zoe does it again






Stylist to the starts and now recently reality TV star Rachel Zoe has come out with a second Resort 2012 collection which she finished in February before her son, Skylar, was born. Her first collection did very well and is expected to make approximately $20 million but pales in comparison to Jessica Simpsons $1 Billion in sales! I have actually watched her show ( Rachel Zoe oh and yes I watched J. Simpsons reality show too!) and it's not bad. I think Brad is so cute and sweet but left Rachel Zoe and will be having his own reality show soon. OMG everyone has a reality show nowadays. I think Rachel looked much better while pregnant she needs a little fat on her bones she was way too skinny.

Anyway here are some images from her Resort 2012 collection. My favorite is the dark jeans, white shirt, brown bag and cream jacket. so cool. What's your favorite?




0 comments:

Post a Comment