About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Only 2 more weeks and finally spring time!

So I only have 2 more weeks until our baby girl is born and am I ready to have this baby. The last couple weeks are the worst and thank god I didn't gain as much weight as I did with my son. One day maybe I will reveal how fat I got!

For those that are on the east coast are probably outside enjoying this great weather we're having lately I mean 70 degrees that's more than enough reason to play hooky from work! It's also good timing for the birth of Adriana as I won't have to be stuck all day inside and can at least go for a walk and get a head start on losing some of the baby weight.

Amy moms out there have some ideas on how to lose the baby weight quickly? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.




1 comment:

  1. Spring time-- You know what that means! A little time but BIG RESULTS!

    I bought a Total Gym after I had my first baby and I felt like nothing was taking off the weight, granite I couldn’t fit in a gym routine in to my new motherhood schedule.

    I bought a Total Gym because it allowed me to work out during the baby’s nap time, right in my living room. It was so convenient, it actually worked, I lost 20 pounds and toned up faster than I thought possible.

    If you are looking for a convenient way to lose weight, use Total Gym, if it worked for me it will definitely work for you!
    (www.totalgymdirect.com/?key=pat)

    ReplyDelete