About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring time jewelry



I have recently become a big fan of J. Crew which if you would've told me that 5 years ago I would've said NO WAY TOO PREPPY! It seems as though in the last couple of years their style has become much cooler and chic and a lot less East Coast prep school style. I love their dresses, shoes, and especially their jewelry. I have never been a big fan of costume jewelry but slowly began incorporating pieces into my outfits (yes even now with a baby and one on the way) and it makes such a huge difference!

I love adding either big earrings and maybe a few gold bangles or several long necklaces and small earrings; however I try not to over do it because then it just looks silly. I also love thick bracelets and beaded cuffs. I once got a great jeweled cuff at Calypso. Check out these strand pearl necklaces from J. Crew. I picture them with a cool white or bright colored linen or light fabric button down shirt with jeans and heels or a nice T-shirts with cute shorts wedges and/or heels.



0 comments:

Post a Comment