About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Anthropologie and Spring trends Cont......






Anthropologie also has some white strappy shoes with a wooden heel on sale for $99.95 from $198.00. As per their name "Shippedwrecked Booties" they have that washed denim look which would look great with the long peasants skirts that are in now or even some bermuda shorts for those less daring and for those that are more adventurous some mid-thigh shorts.

I just ordered a great pair of shoes (ass seen above) from Anthropologie and apparently they are an "online exclusive" so will let you all know how they fit and the look when I get them. The neutral colors and wooden heel make it easy to pair with a variety of different looks. I imagine them with skinny jeans, or white denim and a cute top, and definitely with this season's slightly pleated skirts. I wrote before how I like the denim skirts at ADAM and I think these shoes will go great with their light denim pleated skirt although if you are on the taller side the skirt may be a little on the shorter side....

Either shoe would be great for a brunch in the city with the family or a kid's birthday party where you don't have to run around after the kids the whole time. On Saturday we went to a birthday party that was at a restaurant in Hoboken, NJ and was surprisingly kid and parent friendly. There was actually enough space for the kids to run around and for the parents to socialize comfortably. I actually got to enjoy 2 glasses of wine while the kids were entertained by a musician the parent's hired as entertainment. What a great idea wine/beer for the parents and all the standard food for the kids; french fries, chicken fingers, cake, cookies etc. Luckily we had just eaten before we got there so Lukie wasn't interested in eating but rather chasing the birthday girl around the restaurant. This kind of event would be a great excuse to pair a low heeled shoe with some cool skinny jeans and look great while sipping wine and holding your baby! Who says you can't be a mom and look good!?

Comments? Let me know your thoughts???

0 comments:

Post a Comment