About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vintage Coach....



I thought I knew anything and everything about handbags but I really had no idea that Coach had been around since umm oh 1941 when it started as a artisanal leather workshop. Coach has obviously greatly expanded since then and now sells way more than just handbags; however they will be introducing " Coach Classics " which include 5 of their classic iconic styles from the 70's. Love that idea and that era of fashion. I think early Dallas (the TV show of course) days with cute clutches, wedges, and flowy dresses and skirts.

Starting on June 15th they will be sold for the first time at NET-A-PORTER.COM. The prices aren't bad at all and range from $298-$498 in classic colors like chocolate brown, navy blue, and caramel.

What's your favorite style and color?

2 comments:

  1. What a great find! I've just come across your blog and am loving it. I am a HUGE coach fan so this is fabulous! Usually I am a red girl but the blue is calling my name ;) Thank you for the great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coco!
    Thank you so much for leaving a comment and I look forward to hearing from you again.

    The Navy is very pretty I am sure these vintage Coach bags will sell really well.

    ReplyDelete