About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Anthropologie and Spring trends....





Don't you just love everything in Anthropologie? I always go in and love the furniture, dishes, candles, and basically everything related with the home; but always thought the clothes were a bit over priced and not that great until..... I went to the new (well it's been there for over a year I think) store in the Chelsea Market (for those who don't live in NYC Chelsea Market is a great place for shopping and eating located on the West Side of NYC close to the meatpacking district) and it's there I saw some of the cutest dresses and shoes for the spring/summer.

For $168 you can get the denim look for the spring with some gorgeous beading and embellishment on the top paired with some great sandals you will be the best dressed mom at your kid's birthday party.

Top this look off with a great white Fendi Tote. I can totally see this bag as the finishing touch for this dress. Click on link below for more images of the handbag:


0 comments:

Post a Comment