About Me

My photo
I have always loved everything related with Fashion and in the last 5-10 years I have become even more interested in how fashion and technology can work together. In 2004 I started a web site selling designer bags and apparel for less, and in 2008 I took some time off to have kids. I have now launched the first ever NYC sample Sale APP that notifies the user of any and all sample sales/major retail sales within 1 mile of the user's location. User's can let the APP tell them where they can save up to 80% on all their favorite brands like, Prada, Fendi, DVF, Theory and so much more.

Monday, April 4, 2011

J. Crew's New Fall 2011 Preview






I have written before about how I love the shift J. Crew has taken over the last years and has become less preppy and more "cool" so I was surprised to find out that women's sales last year had gone down and J. Crew is eager to boost sales for this year. Here are a few pieces I love from their Fall 2011 line and according to FASHIONOLOGIE their inspiration for the Fall Collection is Bonnie and Clyde and The Great Gatsby, women's designer Marissa Web explained: "You have the whimsy and playfulness of Daisy [fromGatsby] and the structured menswear of Bonnie. The mixing of the two elements is the perfect J.Crew fantasy."
My favorite look is the first image of the knee-length pencil skirt with the striped sweater. So elegant, yet comfy and is a timeless look. I love pencil skirts in almost any color and design- so flattering!

Please comment and let me know what you think. Mom friendly, work friendly, and/or both?



0 comments:

Post a Comment